How can we help?
Are you an executive leader who needs advice and isn’t sure where to turn?
Or a CEO who wants a change but doesn’t know how to do it? Or perhaps you run a business and wonder how you can be a better leader?
When things are looking complex and messy and you can’t see the wood for the trees, we can help. Issues that we work with you to solve include:
- Boosting confidence in your abilities
- Creating change in you and your team’s behaviour
- Adapting how you work to increase happiness and balance
- Dealing with ‘imposter syndrome’
- Developing your influence in your industry
- Exploring what it takes to lead a business
- Adapting your leadership to accelerate the performance of your team
…and many other scenarios we haven’t listed.
The Solution – Coaching
Our approach to coaching is to support and challenge you to be the best you can be.
In this busy world, coaching may feel indulgent, but it is a crucial investment if you want to create change or movement.
Being ‘always on’ stops us spotting deeper issues, thinking beyond the obvious answer and noticing our own unhelpful habits. So more than ever we need time to think, reflect, and develop new perspectives. Our coaching helps raise awareness, set stretching goals and embed productive habits.
For coaching to work, there needs to be a ‘fit’ so we recommend a chemistry session to check that we can work successfuly together.
This is a complementary session in which we’ll explore your hopes and challenges and start to explore how we might be able to help.
We will then develop a programme of coaching that suits what you need, big or small. This can be funded personally or by your organisation.
This can include:
- A three way conversation to set goals with you, your boss and your coach
- Face to face sessions in a private space or virtually
- Homework to help deepen your knowledge and enable you to practice and experiment
- Walking coaching if you dread the idea of sitting still
- Access to ongoing support (by mail or phone) in between sessions
- Use of diagnostics to widen your insight about yourself
- Physical practices to help you embed new habits
Proud to partner with
Whose mission is to build a more inclusive digital industry and support the individuals who work in it to pursue their own version of success.
A consultancy focused on developing the capacity to transform individuals, teams and organisational effectiveness