How can we help?
- Are you an leader who needs advice and isn’t sure where to turn?
- Or a CEO who wants a change but doesn’t know how to do it?
- Or perhaps you run a business and wonder how you can be a better leader?
In this world of increasing visibility, complexity and change the temptation is to work faster and harder but this is a short term solution. We need to evolve our capacity to thrive as quickly as the world around us. We can help when things are looking complex and messy, when you can’t see the wood for the trees or when you have messy corners of behaviour that you want to round off.
Issues that we can support you with:
- Boosting confidence in your abilities,
- Creating change in you and your team’s behaviour
- Adapting how you work to increase happiness and balance
- Dealing with ‘imposter syndrome’
- Enabling you to work more strategically and have greater influence
- Exploring what it takes to lead a business
- Adapting your leadership to accelerate the performance of your team
- Change a behaviour, that you know is holding you back
…and many other scenarios we haven’t listed.
The Solution – Coaching
Our approach to coaching is to support and challenge you to be the best you can be.
In this busy world, coaching may feel indulgent, but it is a crucial investment if you want to something different.
Constantly working in 5th gear, stops us spotting deeper issues, thinking beyond the obvious answer and noticing our own unhelpful habits. Therefore to create something different, we need to move into 3rd gear so that we can think, reflect, and see new perspectives. Our coaching helps raise your awareness, supports your stretch goals and embed productive habits.
For coaching to work, there needs to be a ‘fit’ so we recommend a chemistry session to check that we can work together.
This chemistry session is complimentary and we’ll explore your hopes and challenges, how we might be able to help and if we can work together. We promise not to be offended if there isn’t a fit!
We will then develop a programme of coaching that suits you, whether that is big or small, agile or structured, practical or deeper exploration.
This may be funded personally or by your organisation, and our prices reflect this.
This programme can include a combination of the following:
- A three way conversation to set goals with you, your boss and your coach
- Sessions in a private space or virtually. When restrictions allow us to meet, this private space can either be a club in London, or a log cabin in Hampshire with a dog on your lap.
- Homework to deepen your knowledge and enable you to practice and experiment
- Walking coaching (with me by your side or in your headphones) if you dread the idea of sitting still
- Access to ongoing support (by mail or phone) in between sessions
- Use of diagnostics to deepen your self awareness, and help you focus
- Physical practices to help you embed new habits
- Access to tools, some practical and some that are a bit more ‘woo woo’
Coaching with Carrie has been a key part of me achieving the promotion I wanted. She has helped me to navigate tricky situations, broaden my horizons and take on wider responsibilities. As a result I was able to avoid getting bogged down, wasting time on less important things and have shifted from being a manager to a leader.
Proud to partner with
Lucia helps clients do digital better, by supporting companies to bridge the gap between digital strategy and delivery.
A consultancy focused on developing the capacity to transform individuals, teams and organisational effectiveness