How can we help?
Is your team a bit stuck? Do you feel disappointed when individuals jostle for position? Are people holding back, afraid to say what they really think? Are you launching a project team, and want to accelerate how they work together?
Teams form the building blocks of organisations. They matter because we often spend more time with the people in our team, than we do with our families. We assume that teams will naturally form into something great, but there are many pitfalls to fall into.
We work with organisations to create teams that look like this:
- Team members are clear about their purpose and engaged with customers
- Team members openly and readily disclose their opinions, to get better results
- Teams come to decisions quickly and avoid getting bogged down by consensus
- Team members talk with one another about their shortcomings
- Team members sacrifice their own interests for the good of the team.
We can help you through:
- Facilitation to enable Boards to work through conflict
- Away days to enable teams to make a greater business contribution
- Reflection sessions to resolve conflicts between teams
- Training to develop the mindset and behaviour for working strategically, including for HR teams
- Setting up new project teams to lay the foundations for performance
- Learning circles to build cross team understanding
- Diagnostics to understand messy personality clashes
- Training to enable strategic partnerships
… and other team issues that you and your business may experience.
We achieved more with Carrie in half a day, than we had done with multiple other off site meetings over the last couple of years. She gets a handle on what you need, and can move quickly.
Carrie helped myself and my fellow founders to develop a new way of working after previous methods were no longer delivering. Carrie helped my team to give themselves permission to talk about what they hoped to get from the business personally as well as what they could contribute, and to encourage us all to slow down and listen rather than be in constant ‘doing’ mode which had eroded our ability to communicate as people rather than ‘founders’. Carrie doesn’t shirk the tough stuff while still managing to keep a positive focus during her sessions. She is also practically minded for when actual tactics are required not just strategies.
Proud to partner with
Specialising in independent workplace investigations, dispute resolution and related training and support.
Helping leaders and their teams from getting in the way of themselves, through nerves, lack of confidence, over confidence, low skill, reverting to their default selves rather than their best selves